Abstract submission is open
Deadline: Tuesday, 15 May 2018
To submit abstracts for the congress, please download the following Abstract Submission Form, fill duly the form then complete the
Guideline for abstract submission
Each paper must not exceed 400 words, NO figures, tables and references will be accepted.
Only xx files, up to 2048 KB can be uploaded.
The abstract will be structured in single headings: . Introduction . Material and Methods . Results . Conclusion
Instructions to Authors
The corresponding author is responsible for the abstract.
Please note that only the corresponding author will receive mail concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing all co-authors of the status of the abstract.
The corresponding author can be a first author or not.
When the Scientific Committee will have evaluated all the received papers, the abstracts correspondents will receive all the information and necessary elements by email.
Accepted abstracts will be published on the congress web site.
Each abstract will be published as submitted.
The organizers do not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the abstracts.
- Oral presentations: Only PowerPoint presentations in 4:3 format are permitted.
- Printed Poster: Print format cm.100 (height) cm.70 (width).
- Aestetich Dermatology
- News in filler and botulinum Toxin Treatment
- Body Rejuvenation
- Liposuction and Lipotransfer
- Cellulite Treatments
- Photodynamic Therapy
- Radiofrequency and Microfocussed
- Ultrasound for Facial Rejuvenation
- Female Rejuvenation
- Basic and advanced hands on courses of dermatologic surgery
- News in anatomy for the dermatologic and cosmetic surgeon
- Dermatologic surgery in difficult areas
- New drugs in dermatologic oncology
- Ajcc 2018: an updated cancer staging system
- Actinic Keratosis: new concepts new strategies
- Mohs surgery in 2018
- Hidradenitis suppurativa: practice essentials